jiwajiwa Bathing Herbs Mugwort 3 pcs.
Size & Weight
■ Currently offering FREE shipping as an ongoing promotion. No minimum or maximum orders required.
■ All food and beverage shipments to the United States require the purchaser's FDA registration number.
Buyers who do not have an FDA registration number or cannot share it with us will not be able to place an order.
■ Shipping may not be possible depending on the country. Please check your country's regulations before ordering. Orders from areas that cannot be shipped will be canceled.
100% Natural Bathing Herbs
All jiwajiwa bathing herbs are additive-free, including synthetic colorants, fragrances, and preservatives.
They are safe to use for everyone from babies to those with sensitive skin. We also have atopic skin care patients who use our products.
● Chinese Herbal Medicine for Women
jiwajiwa's herbs and mugwort are grown without pesticides in Nara, Japan. Enjoy the healing power of Japanese herbs.
How to use our Bathing Herbs
1. Place the bathing herbs in the bathtub in the drawstring.
2. Fill the bathtub with hot water. The herb extracts will come out slowly.
3. Take a bath while rubbing the bathing herbs. Enjoy the natural fragrance that gently spreads.
● Each bathing herb can be used twice.
● After using the bathing herbs, they can also be used as a home deodorizer. Dry them in the sun and then use them in shoe boxes, drawers, etc.
If you wish to use the bathing herbs daily, squeeze out the water lightly and place it next to the bathtub. If you wish to use it after a few days, dry it in a well-ventilated place or out in the sun, store it indoors, and then put it back in the bathtub for use.
“jiwajiwa” is a body care brand that focuses on the use of the natural ingredient such as pesticide-free, chemical-free fertilizer.
We work with Japanese producers to create our products with traceability especially in mind.
We deliver products that are gentle to the skin and safe for the body and mind.