Parent-child educational musical instrument craft kit [Drawing Seralina Kids].
Size & Weight
■ Currently offering FREE shipping as an ongoing promotion. No minimum or maximum orders required.
Purchases from certain suppliers may incur shipping charges. Kindly ensure to verify the shipping fees on the checkout screen.
■The average arrival period is around 4 weeks. Please note that in case of shipping delays, supplier related as well as any other issues.
Please contact support for details regarding your shipping status.
■ All food and beverage shipments to the United States require the purchaser's FDA registration number.
Buyers who do not have an FDA registration number or cannot share it with us will not be able to place an order.
■ Shipping may not be possible depending on the country. Please check your country's regulations before ordering. Orders from areas that cannot be shipped will be canceled.
The Seralina Kids is a "vertical ocarina" that is easy for children and beginners to play. Seralina Kids is an educational instrument for children with an improved fingering system that makes it easier for young children (from about 5 years old) to hold and play the instrument by using a simple 8-point scale.
This musical instrument craft kit allows you to draw your favorite pictures on Seralina Kids to create your one and only my instrument in the world.
The kit comes with 8 pieces of sheet music that can be played even if you can't read notes, so you can practice right away after completion.
The Seralina was born in 2007 when an elementary school teacher visited an ocarina workshop in Tajimi City, Gifu Prefecture, and asked if an ocarina that was easy for children to play could be made.
The Seralina is a vertical ocarina that has been improved to make it easier for children to hold and play.
* Almost 100% of the respondents answered that the seralina is easier to hold and play when compared to the ocarina. (Results of a survey of approximately 300 people who were asked to hold a seralina and an ocarina)
Age range: 5 to 12 years old.
《Video explaining how to make it》
Instructions and a draft sheet are enclosed.
Your child can first draft what kind of picture he/she wants to draw.
The video is a great way for parents to make sure their children can make it without making any mistakes.
C→D→E→F→G→A→B→C (8 scales)
- Seralina Kids body
- Manual (scales and fingering chart)/sheet music (glittering stars)
- Score book (8 songs in order of difficulty) that can be played without reading notes Instructions (for 8 songs in order of difficulty)
- Draft sheet
- Varnish (used for the finish)
* The coating conforms to the Food Sanitation Law
- Please note that if you put your mouth on the instrument before applying the attached varnish, it may adhere to the surface.
*Please note that if you put your mouth on the instrument before applying the varnish, it may adhere to the instrument.
- Please be careful that small children do not accidentally drink the varnish that comes with the instrument.
- The varnish may peel off. Please be aware that the varnish may peel off.
"To learn to play"
At SUELABO, we want to create real instruments that parents and children can play with peace of mind. This is why we produce playable instrument crafting kits (Ocarina/Sellarina) with genuine instrument quality, not toys.
Commitment to products
The instrument crafting kit is a drawing crafting kit that allows you to create the only my instrument in the world by drawing a picture of your choice on the instrument. While a normal crafting kit is finished, a special feature of SUELABO's instrumental crafting kit is that once completed, you can enjoy playing it as an instrument for many years to come.
The reason we are so particular about crafting kits is that we want people to experience the fun of making and finishing them themselves. And most of all, they think the experience is educationally important.