Musical instrument craft kit made with real instruments [Drawing Seralina 12 scales].
Size & Weight
■ Currently offering FREE shipping as an ongoing promotion. No minimum or maximum orders required.
■ All food and beverage shipments to the United States require the purchaser's FDA registration number.
Buyers who do not have an FDA registration number or cannot share it with us will not be able to place an order.
■ Shipping may not be possible depending on the country. Please check your country's regulations before ordering. Orders from areas that cannot be shipped will be canceled.
The seralina is a vertical ocarina that is easy for children and beginners to play. This is a musical instrument craft kit that allows you to create your own unique instrument by drawing your favorite pictures on the Seralina. The kit comes with 8 pieces of sheet music that can be played even if you cannot read notes, so you can start practicing right away after completion.
The Seralina was born in 2007 when an elementary school teacher visited an ocarina workshop in Tajimi City, Gifu Prefecture, and asked if an ocarina that was easy for children to play could be made.
The Seralina is a vertical ocarina that has been improved to make it easier for children to hold and play.
* Almost 100% of the respondents answered that the seralina is easier to hold and play when compared to the ocarina. https://youtu.be/iUG4dXTNSJ4
Instructions and a drafting sheet are enclosed.
Your child can first draft what kind of picture he/she wants to draw.
The video is a great way for parents to make sure their children can make it without making any mistakes.
B→C→D→E→F→G→A→B→C→D→E→F (12 scales)
- Seralina main unit
- Instruction manual (scales and fingering chart)/sheet music (glittering stars)
- Sheet music book (8 pieces in order of difficulty)
- Sheet music book that can be played even if you cannot read notes. Instructions (for 8 pieces in order of difficulty)
- Draft sheet
- Varnish (used for finishing)
* The coating conforms to the Food Sanitation Law
- Please note that if you put your mouth on the instrument before applying the attached varnish, it may adhere to the surface of the instrument.
All varnish is provided with the instrument.
- Please be careful that small children do not accidentally drink the varnish that comes with the instrument.
- The varnish may peel off. Please be aware that the varnish may peel off.
"To learn to play"
At SUELABO, we want to create real instruments that parents and children can play with peace of mind. This is why we produce playable instrument crafting kits (Ocarina/Sellarina) with genuine instrument quality, not toys.
Commitment to products
The instrument crafting kit is a drawing crafting kit that allows you to create the only my instrument in the world by drawing a picture of your choice on the instrument. While a normal crafting kit is finished, a special feature of SUELABO's instrumental crafting kit is that once completed, you can enjoy playing it as an instrument for many years to come.
The reason we are so particular about crafting kits is that we want people to experience the fun of making and finishing them themselves. And most of all, they think the experience is educationally important.